Thursday 14 October 2010

New Work

I have been a busy bee drawing again, i've started on a new range of drawings that could keep me going for a while!

They are very natural and are based on the wildlife that surrounds us here in the midlands. I live right next to Cannock Chase which is a huge forest packed full of mysterious animals, birds and rodents. I have been walking up the chase with my grandad since i was really young and now still visit with my doggy Benson. We're really lucky where we live, how we're surrounded by so many pretty woods and forests, i didn't even realise until i started this little venture how close we are to some really interesting places. Like....Sherwood Forest and Cannock Chase and attractions including The Falconry Centre in Stourbridge, can't wait to go!

My new drawings



















Please feel free to comment, i'd like to know peoples favourites...
x



2 comments:

  1. i think your owls are brilliant and am sorry I did not jump on getting 1 mug of each in December. I will be watching etsy for more to come. Great luck in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You draw them on your own?! They are really great! Especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete